Providence Plantation Luxury Home for Sale
I just previewed a stunning Providence Plantation Luxury home for sale, and I have to say, this is one of the most appealing homes I've ever toured in Providence Plantation! This almost-5,000 SF full-brick home on 1.12 acres grabbed me from the moment I walked in the front door. With high-quality renovations, incredible decor, lovely pool and gardens and exceptional attention to detail and maintenance, this home just speaks "luxury!" Call me today if you would like to tour this awesome home or any other luxury homes for sale in Providence Plantation.
I've lived in Providence Plantation for 14 years, and have listed and sold many homes in this popular South Charlotte neighborhood. So I recognize a great luxury home in Providence Plantation when I see one. Located at 3221 Lazy Branch RD and listed by my Helen Adams Realty colleague Ann Bjork, this home is sure to please the most discriminating buyer! This home is listed competitively at $749,900.
Here are just a few highlights of this luxury Providence Plantation home for sale:
- Spacious living - This home offers almost 5,000 SF on 2.5 stories. With 5 bedrooms and 3.5 baths, there's plenty of room for family life and entertaining.
- Huge private wooded lot - the home sits on 1.12 acres, on top of a gently rising lot surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens and woods.
- Spectacular Kitchen renovation - the kitchen is gorgeous, featuring an expanded area and all custom cabinetry, granite counters, tile backsplash, updated lighting, stainless steel appliances and bar seating.
- Luxury spa-like Master Bath - this renovated bathroom is so beautiful and welcoming. Updated with a a seamless walk-in shower with tile, granite counter, clawfoot tub and beadboard architectural detail, this bathroom is truly a retreat. There's a special sitting room/dressing off the master bathroom - what a great surprise!
- Third level retreat - The third floor features 2 LARGE bedrooms, or rec room/bonus/office/exercise room - you choose! With a full, completely updated bathroom on this level, you have so many options with this space!
- Gorgeous pool and gardens - relax or entertain in your backyard oasis, with a beautiful in-ground pool! The pool got a new liner in 2007. There is a small pool house with a bathroom for added convenience. And don't miss the upper yard concrete sport court! Check out the lovely landscaping around the backyard living area!
- Inviting living areas - there are too many special rooms to mention in this house, but I'll try! I love the family room with its beautiful brick fireplace. The study is the perfect office retreat, with built-in shelves and large windows for plenty of light. You'll love the gorgeous dining roomd with wainscoting and heavy crown molding and updated chandelier. You'll find a cozy family room and a bonus room at the top of the back staircase. There's a pleasant surprise around every corner!
- Great Condition - Buy this home with confidence, as it has been superbly maintained! Here are the notable updates: new roof in 2008, new HVAC on main level in 2011, new water heater with high BTUs in 2005, new stone retaining walls in front and back in 2007, new AquaTherm heater for 3rd floor in 2006. The home also has new carpet and new paint!
- Fantastic neighborhood swim and tennis club - Right in the heart of Providence Plantation is the Providence Plantation Racquet and Swim Club, with a Junior Olympic sized pool, baby pool, 6 lighted tennis courts, clubhouse and playground. The club features a full-time tennis pro, Scott Rickel, and tennis activities and competition for all age/skill levels.
- Top-rated Charlotte public schools - Providence Plantation is fortunate to be zoned for some of the best public schools in Charlotte: Providence Spring Elementary School, Crestdale Middle School, and Providence High School.
- Shopping and Dining - Within 15 minutes of Providence Plantation, there's so much to enjoy: shopping at the Arboretum Shopping Center, Southpark Mall, Stonecrest Shopping Center and Blakeney shopping center; and fine and casual dining in all of these areas and nearby Matthews. Some of my favorite nearby restaurants are: Cajun Yard Dog, Thai Taste, New South, 131 Main, Firebirds, Ilios Noche and Hickory Tavern.
- Nearby Sports and Recreation - There's plenty to do around Providence Plantation! Within a 15 minute radius, you'll find the fabulous Siskey Family YMCA, Matthews Athletic and Recreation Association, Providence Country Club Golf Course, Raintree Country Club Golf Course, Cedarwood Golf Course, Charlotte Golf Links, Matthews Swim and Tennis Club, and Colonel Francis Beatty Park.
View Providence Plantation, South Charlotte, NC 28270 in a larger map
- Video of Providence Plantation
- Providence Plantation Racquet and Swim Club
- Providence Plantation Real Estate Market Absorption Rate - September 2012
- Providence Plantation Real Estate Market Report - September 2012
- My Providence Plantation Home Sales - Summer 2012
- Providence Plantation Real Estate Market Report - 2011