Providence Plantation neighborhood is the choice for my South Charlotte Home Buyers!
After over almost two years of searching for homes in South Charlotte, Providence Plantation neighborhood was the choice for my buyers who relocated from New York. The journey was long, and included a year of renting, but my buyers were patient and chose the perfect home for their family on Beaucatcher Lane in Providence Plantation! Jeff Todd of Fifth Third Bank provided stellar mortgage lending service to my buyers!
So...why did my buyers choose Providence Plantation?
- Great Value! Providence Plantation has weathered the housing market storm, and now shows a balanced market between buyers and sellers. The absorption rate in Providence Plantation in August was 6 months, a balanced market, and prices are being to rise! Great value has kept buyers coming back to this highly sought-after neighborhood.
- Beautiful homes and great lots! The developers of the Providence Plantation neighborhood wisely chose large lots and left most trees intact - therefore the neighborhood has a wonderful mature feel, and the many trees showcase their beauty in all seasons. With distinctive homes ranging from $250,000 to $800,000+, there's plenty of choices for all buyers!
- Great Schools! Lots of families choose South Charlotte for its top-ranking Charlotte public schools, and Providence Plantation is zoned for some of the best public schools in Charlotte and NC! Providence High School is the top-ranked Charlotte high school, and Providence Spring Elementary School is the best elementary school in the area!
- Swim and Tennis! The Providence Plantation Swim and Racquet Club is a huge draw for the neighborhood. With a full-time tennis pro, Scott Rickel, 6 lighted Har-Tru tennis courts, a junior Olympic-sized pool, clubhouse and playground, there's activities for the whole family. Enjoy tennis lessons, clinics and league play for men, women, mixed and juniors. Join the summer swim league! Socialize with friends at the pool with parties and get-togethers throughout the summer!
- Great Location! Providence Plantation is conveniently located in South Charlotte close to tons of shopping and dining at the Arboretum, Southpark Mall, Stonecrest and Blakeney. You'll find plenty of recreation too - public and private golf courses, the Siskey YMCA and the Matthews Athletic Recreation Association.
So are you interested? If you are thinking about relocating to the South Charlotte area, or would like to buy a home in Providence Plantation to take advantage of everything this great neighborhood has to offer, please contact me. I would love to hear more about your goals and needs and to help you find a great home for your family. You can visit my website to search for homes for sale in Providence Plantation, and check out my blog to find more posts on the area.
Find out why Providence Plantation neighborhood in South Charlotte is the choice for many of my buyers!