The Levine Jewish Community Center in Charlotte, NC - Fun and Fitness for the Whole Family!
- State-of-the art equipment and personalized TV/DVD cardiomachines.
- Adult locker rooms with saunas, whirlpools and steam rooms
- Pilates studio
- Personal training
- Yoga and Core Barre training
- Group fitness rooms with ongoing classes for all ages
- Two gymnasiums
- Adult lounge with wi-fi access
- Aerobics studio
- Two racquetball courts
- Indoor pool
- Cushioned indoor running track
- Teen lounge
- J Cafe (Memorial Day through Labor Day)
Outdoor facilities at the JCC include:
- Two 25-meter outdoor pools, with a zero entry sprayground, slide, and recreation areas
- 6 Har-Tru tennis courts
- 2 hard lit tennis courts
- Outdoor running track
- Soccer fields
- 4 cabins with A/C
- Large recreation hall
- 6 covered basketball courts
The Levine Jewish Community Center is popular destination for Charlotteans of all ages. With very reasonable membership rates, your family can have access to all sorts of fitness, sports and enrichment activities. A family membership is only $101.50/month. Check out the reasonable rates on the JCC's membership page.
If you are considering a move to Charlotte NC, or are relocating to Charlotte in the near future, you may want to search for homes for sale near the Charlotte Jewish Community Center.
Contact me to get started on your Charlotte Home search! I look forward to showing you why Charlotte, NC is such a wonderful place to live!
Be sure to check out the Charlotte Jewish Community Center - a great place for fun and fitness for people of all ages and all faiths!
Levine Jewish Community Center (JCC) Location in Charlotte NC