Luxury Homes for Sale in Providence Country Club in South Charlotte NC!
If you are looking for fabulous country club living, it's time to check out these luxury homes for sale in Providence Country Club in South Charlotte, NC!
Located just south of I-485 (the beltway) and just north of the Union County line, Providence Country Club offers gorgeous luxury homes on beautiful, mature lots, an exceptional 18 hole golf course designed by Dan Maples, 14 tennis courts, incredible pool facility, and a welcoming classic Georgian style clubhouse. Providence Country Club in South Charlotte truly offers splendid luxury living the whole family will enjoy!
Providence Country Club was developed in 1989 by visionary developers who realized that demand for luxury living in South Charlotte required expansion. Upon entering the lush community, you will be wowed by the impressive tree canopy lining the streets and the impeccable landscaping. Traveling along the wide, main boulevard, you will impressed with the extraordinary elevations and lovely finishes. Luxury homes for sale in Providence Country Club range in price from the mid-$400,000's to the mid $800,000's.
Why do so many families relocating to Charlotte choose to buy a home in Providence Country Club in South Charlotte? The community presents all that luxury living in South Charlotte has to offer, without the pretentiousness! Here are the highlights of PCC:
- Top-rated public schools! This neighborhood is zoned for Polo Ridge Elementary School, J.M. Robinson Middle School, and Ardrey Kell High School - these schools consistently rank near the top of Charlotte public schools!
- 18-hole fabulous golf course! Designed by Dan Maples, this enjoyable and challenging course offers anenjoyable round of golf from youngsters to retirees. A full-time golf professional staff is available for lessons, clinics and golf events.
- 14 wonderful lighted tennis courts! 12 clay courts and 2 hard courts provide ample opportunities for tennis matches, league play, lessons and clinics. The professional staff coordinates competitive league play in Interclub, Queen City League, and USTA. Fun for all ages throughout the year!
- Extraordinary pool facility! The club features a 10 lane competition pool and a Junior Olympic-sized pool and a wading pool. Enjoy a cool dip during Charlotte's summer months, or cheer your youngster during Summer League swim team!
- Spectacular clubhouse! The beautiful Georgian-style clubhouse offers fine and casual dining, as well as ballrooms for wedding receptions, meetings, seminars and parties. The Culbertson dining room overlooks the 18th fairway, and the Turnberry Lounge offers casual dining and drinks. The Turnhouse provides light meals and snacks for golfers and pool enthusiasts.
- Fitness Center! Enjoy working out on the club's Life Fitness equipment and Paramount strength machines while watching new flat-screen TVs. Or join in the fun with aerobics, self-defense or Pilates classes with certified instructors.
- Great LOCATION! Providence Country Club is conveniently located close to shopping, fine and casual dining, nightlife, and sports and recreational activities. 30-45 minutes to downtown Charlotte or to Charlotte Douglas International Airport.