Home for sale in Hembstead in South Charlotte is the choice for my happy buyers!
After over a year of patiently waiting for the perfect home and neighborhood, my buyers finally closed on a wonderful Hembstead home for sale in South Charlotte! Although this home was a Hembstead short sale, my buyers had extraordinary vision and patience, and now they are the proud owners of a home with great bones on a half acre in Hembstead, one of South Charlotte's most sought-after neighborhoods!
Purchasing a short sale can be a daunting process, but my buyers hung in there with me and patiently waited for the sale to be approved by Wells Fargo. After numerous inspections by home inspectors, structural engineers, electricians, flooring experts, etc., my buyers realized what would be involved in repairing and renovating this Hembstead short sale. Even after repairing the costly structural problems and making some beautiful renovations, my buyers' home will be right in line with other luxury homes in Hembstead. This home will be a wonderful investment for this family for years to come!
Why did my buyers choose to buy a home in Hembstead in South Charlotte? There are lots of reasons:
- Gorgeous, well-built luxury homes on huge, well-manicured lots
- Fabulous location in South Charlotte - close to shopping at the Arboretum or Southpark Mall, and 20 minute commute to downtown Charlotte!
- Some of Charlotte's best public schools - Providence High School, South Charlotte Middle School, and Elizabeth Lane Elementary School
- A wonderful swim and tennis facility at the Hembstead Swim and Racquet Club
- Walking trails and neighborhood socials
- Exceptional home values- Hembstead homes consistently out-perform the Charlotte real estate market as a whole.