Renovated Basement Home in Providence Plantation - PRICE REDUCTION! MLS# 2147916
If you're looking for a completely renovated basement home for sale in Providence Plantation, this $20,000+ price reduction might just be the incentive you need to come and take a closer look! Basement homes for sale in Charlotte, NC are quite rare, and this executive estate home in highly desirable Providence Plantation does not disappoint!
2224 Cedar Bird Lane, Charlotte, NC 28270 - NOW $599,000!!!
Just reduced to only $599,000, now is the time to check out what this home has to offer:
- 4,200 SF, with a walk-out basement
- .88 acre private lot with mature trees and landscaping
- 4 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms
- A $60,000+ exquisite kitchen renovation - truly a chef's delight
- New, custom cabinetry
- Granite counters
- New tile backsplash
- Top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances
- Center island with 2" solid wood surface, dyed throughout
- Open to 2-story Great Room and to Dining Room
- Eat-in Breakfast Area
- Refinished hardwood floors on the main level and stairs
- Gutted/renovated Master Bathroom with custom vanity, walk-in shower with custom tile, bubble tub, and tile floor
- Main level Master Suite with 2 walk-in closets
- 2 more renovated bathrooms upstairs
- Two-level deck with awning and built-in seating and lighting
- Beautiful fireplaces on main level and in basement
- Highly sought-after neighborhood and top-ranked public schools
Providence Plantation in South Charlotte
Providence Plantation is one of South Charlotte's most popular neighborhoods. It features well-built, larger custom homes on lots ranging from .3 acres to 3+ acres. Much of the landscape was left natural by the developers back in the late 70's and early 80's. instead of seeing a "scrape" of the landscape, in which the developers just bull-dozed the entire neighborhood, built houses and then re-planted a few trees, the developers of Providence Plantation recognized the beauty and value of the trees! It really makes a difference!
Homes for sale in Providence Plantation range in price from just under $300,000 to $900,000+, and you'll find all sorts of syles including ranches, 2 stories, split levels, Tudor, modern, arts & crafts style, and much more. The neighborhood has a voluntary HOA, run by a group of committed homeowners. HOA dues are only $80/year, and cover expenses such as landscaping around the 5 entrances, a directory, newsletter, and security patrols by off-duty police officers.
Newcomers to Providence Plantation are welcomed into the fold, and there are lots of groups/activities for everyone: book clubs, supper clubs, poker groups, bunko groups, garden club, and even our own annual Providence Plantation Pineapple Dash, a 5k run to benefit A Child's Place.
If you're looking for great schools, look no farther than Providence Plantation. Kids in this neighborhood are fortunate to attend Charlotte's top-ranked public schools:
Finally, Providence Plantation homeowners enjoy using the Providence Plantation Racquet and Swim Club, a family-friendly neighborhood swim and racquet club where there are tennis activies for men, women and juniors, and an active pool and swim team in the summer. This is a great place to relax and unwind, hang out with your neighbors and make new friends!
|View the Tour|
Renovated Basement Home for Sale in Providence Plantation - PRICE REDUCTION
If this awesome basement home in Providence Plantation intrigues you, please call, text or email me. I have lived in Providence Plantation for 15 years and would be delighted to share everything I know about the neighborhood, schools, lifestyle and great location in South Charlotte. I look forward to hearing from YOU!