Another Home Sale in Providence Plantation in Charlotte, NC!
How exciting it was for me as a listing agent to experience another home sale in Providence Plantation in Charlotte, NC! This lovely home at 5521 Flowering Dogwood Lane has it all - great price, tons of upgrades, private lot, swim and tennis club availability, award-winning public schools, and quick, easy access to shopping, recreation and entertainment!
My sellers in Providence Plantation are thrilled that they are under contract!. The buyers of this Providence Plantation home are thrilled that they will be living in one of the best neighborhoods in Charlotte!
So what led these buyers to buy a home in Providence Plantation in south Charlotte, NC? Was it...
- Award winning public schools: Providence Spring Elementary School, Crestdale Middle School, and Providence High School
- Easy 30-40 minute commute to uptown Charlotte, NC
- Tons of shopping within a 10-15 minute drive: Arboretum Shopping Center, The Promenade, Stonecrest Shopping Center, Southpark Mall, Blakeney Shopping Center
- Siskey Family YMCA is just 5 minutes away
- 4 Golf courses within a 10 minute drive
- Providence Plantation Swim and Racquet Club in the neighborhood, with a junior olympic-sized pool, 6 Har-Tru lighted tennis courts, a full-time tennis pro, and plenty of tennis, swim and social activities for all ages
- Steady home values that will always attract home buyers